It is really hard to get used to this kind of weather. Sun all days ;-)
I have not been doing a lot of sightseeing in BA, but this weekend I will try to do some..... so you have to wait for that.
For me it is more importen to meet the people, and that I do at work, and in the Church, and when I am eating food in restaurants or do shopping( need food). It is lot of nice people here.
Last Saturday I was speaking to a gentleman for at least 40 minuets in Spanish...... No I did not understand everthing, but it was fun anyway......
It takes some time to learn, but I think my Spanish is improving (un poco) day by day.
Here are some photos from this week.
Argentina is different, and as you all know by now, they have the best beef and they have Tango.
But you did not know that they have rabbits as pets, just take look at this photo:

I think it is a new trend in Argentina (broma).
They are good in soccer, but they are also good in basket, and maybe the reasion is the way the throw out the garbage in the street.
If you are really good you just throw it out of the kitchen window.

No I guess they have to practis like everone else, that in one of the reason that we yesterday instald a baskitcurve in the church that I am working in know.

So if you join us, maybe we can have a game of baskit!
Take care folks, and have a great weekend.
God Bless
Stig Runar
1 comment:
Så kjekt å følge med på bloggen. Jeg tror på at sol, varme og spennende mennesker er med på å gjøre livet bra. Ha en god søndag! hilsen fra Gjertrud
Post a Comment