Monday, 26 January 2009

Back to Buenos Aires.....

Before I went back to Buenos Aires from Bariloch,
I just had to taste the best:

Ice creem

Chocolate

Yes it was good,
but we have some good ice cream and chocolate in Norway as well.


20 hours in a bus it a long time, but when you have supercama, then it is not so bad at all.
Plenty of space..... and a great view as well.
This is photo are has been taken not fare away from Barilioche, nice........
I think I could live here for some days.....

Happy New Year ( China)
In China they start the New Year at 25. January.
And I was luck to celebrat this in Buenos Aires, with friends here in Buenos Aires.
I guess you can say it was a little crowded for me :-)


Thanks for a great time. (muy rico postre)

No comments: